Strategic Communication & Public Relations Workshop
Strategic Communication is an increasingly powerful tool for organisations. a primary reason for employees to be more engaged is a sense of clearly communicated direction in order to feel a sense of belonging and responsibility for the growth of the organisation. Successful Strategic Communication and Public Relations management can improve employee engagement, increase productivity and assist the organisation in effectively responding to change and crises.
This comprehensive and practical course that has been designed to boost and sharpen your communication and public relations skills to strike a chord with the expectations of your organisation’s stakeholders and various publics. Strategic Communications & Public Relations management is particularly useful training course if you are seeking to gain new insights and perspective to further enhance your experience in the corporate communication of organisations.
- Communication Directors
- Communication Managers
- Public Relations Officers
- Stakeholder Relation Managers
- Internal Communicators
- External Communication Officers
- Corporate Communicators
The methodology is based on interactive learning, i.e. learners will learn by doing. Furthermore learners will use examples from their own organisations, thus ensuring that the learning is anchored at their workplace. As with all Starface Consulting training programmes, we strive to effect actual change back at the workplace through effective and practical outcomes based training.
Upon completion of this course, delegates should be able to:
- Apply strategic thinking to tactical communication initiatives
- Develop and execute creative, strategic corporate communications campaigns
- Effectively manage the media and handle difficult media inquiries
- Re-coup from bad public relations and image crises
- Successfully incorporate social media with current communication programmes
- Recognise the importance of encouraging your organisation to be outward-facing
- Review your current public relations performance, and audit your communications develop a public relations strategy
- Use your current communications more effectively, and identify new opportunities