Credit Management, Monitoring & Control Workshop
This course will provide business leaders with the necessary skills to increase the profitability of their loan portfolios by mitigating the potential risks. At this workshop delegates will discuss good credit management policies and procedures, and the framework for effective credit management, which is provided by a company’s credit policy. Delegates will be equipped to assess the key components of their company’s approach, identify improvements and implement good practice.
- Credit control managers and supervisors
- Financial controllers
- Project finance staff
- Senior relationship managers
- Team leaders
- Marketing staff
- Senior credit analysts
- Senior credit approvers
- Finance staff from banking and nonbanking institutions
- Corporate & Commercial Bankers
In order to gain a full understanding of these key areas, programme participants will have explanations reinforced by practical exercises and participation in short critical assessments. Participants will receive a concise easy-to-read set of notes which they will find useful for future reference. Participants will gain confidence in dealing with credit management and monitoring matters through interacting with other delegates and analysing case studies and exercises.
- Recognize the impact of sound credit management techniques.
- Evaluate alternative techniques used in credit management.
- Recognize the importance of securing ‘buy-in’ to good credit management practice from top management and all aspects of the business.
- Understand a best practice approach to formulating a company credit policy.
- Critically review your organization’s credit policy and identify areas for improvement.
- Develop an effective approach to credit management for your company.
- Implement this approach by developing a company credit policy.
- Learn key issues in loan management
- Know how to conduct loan reviews and setting up Early Warning Systems